The knowledge of God’s love for you will produce confidence in Him. It’s important that you develop a revelation of this love. The Devil will try his best to cause you to doubt God’s love; however, don’t be swayed from your belief in what God has promised you in His Word.
To turn on the spirit of might, you must have this revelation: God is love and He loves you.
- Allow it to go beyond simple head knowledge (2 Corinthians 2:14).
- God’s love causes all of the principles in the Bible to work for you.
- As you study the Word, be open to hear from God.
- The rhema word you receive will cause your breakthrough.
- It is the revelation knowledge of God and His Word that gives you power and builds your confidence.
- Jesus said that those who love God and their neighbors would be loved by the Father, and He would manifest Himself to them (John 14:21).
Knowledge produces confidence.
- The Devil will try to cause you to doubt God’s Word. He uses doubt to rob you of your victory (Hebrews 10:32-36).
- While you are under attack, take joy in what you know—that God loves you.
- Opposition always melts away when you put up a good fight and stay your course.
- Your knowledge will build confidence in God and His Word and bring great reward.
- Never think, when things don’t go according to your plans, that God doesn’t love you.
- This is God saying that He has something else planned for you; He is changing your direction.
- Place your confidence in God, not in yourself.
- Don’t be moved by your circumstances or allow anything to separate you from the love of God (Psalm 125:1, AMP; Psalm 62:6; Romans 8:26-39).
- To build your confidence in God, look at what He has already done for you. Meditate on Acts 20:24 and Philippians 1:28.
- Acts 20:24: “But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.”
- Philippians 1:28: “And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God.”
- 2 Corinthians 2:14
- John 14:21
- Hebrews 10:32-36
- Psalm 125:1, AMP
- Psalm 62:6
- Romans 8:26-39
- Acts 20:24
- Philippians 1:28