Woman, What If You Don’t Marry As You Should?
“So God created man[not men] in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male[not males] and female[not females] He created them. Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over…every living thing that moves on the earth.”
(Genesis 1:27-28 NKJV)
Many women these days who are of age and have to be married are not getting married because of what they uphold as the truth. Some out of frustration marry a man they never wished for their enemy to marry. Some decided to stay unmarried and blindly claim that Jesus is their husband; but Jesus is no woman’s husband but their Brother if they are i
n Him by grace through faith – Heb 2:10-11.
• The creation of man (Adam and Eve) was the beginning of God’s plan for mankind, and not an ordination of one man one woman marriage as many had misused the scriptures. Genesis 1-3 was an account of the beginning of God’s creation. From chapter 4 we see how mankind began to multiply accordion to God’s will. And in the process of time we see that marriage is both monogamy (one man one wife) and polygyny (one man multiple wives); and God blessed them equally. He never rebuked any of His servant for marrying more than one wife at any time neither did He said time is coming when marriage will be one man one woman for all men.
• God did not create many men and many women, and then chose one man and one woman form marriage. Anyone that is quoting Gen 1-2 and Matt 19 to support one man one man for all men in marriage is either ignorant of the truth or defending their doctrine of men. God of Job is also God of Jacob, and both men fulfilled His will and purpose on earth.
> A polygamous man today like David can do exploit for the Lord just like a monogamous man can. David was a man with many wives yet God said; “Incline your ear, and come to Me. Hear, and your soul shall live; And I will make an everlasting covenant with you— The sure mercies of David. Indeed I have given him as a witness to the people, A leader and commander for the people.” Isaiah 55:3-4 NKJV
• David was not like the priests in the temple to whom God commanded to marry one virgin wife. God never commanded all men in Israel to be man of one wife.
> Rich men do marry multiple wives unlike a poor man who can’t afford to feed even one wife. It is suicidal for a poor man to marry more than one wife unless those women can take care of themselves and support him. Marriage is a natural order of God for mankind to be fruitful and multiply, and it is both monogamy and polygyny.
• Many women are desperate to marry today and it seem no man is coming but who is to be blamed for that?
> As some church called them “Spinster”, who is to be blamed for your being unmarried at your age despite your dedication, devotion and prayerfulness as a Christian?
• Christian Woman, What If You Don’t Marry As You Have To, Who’s To Be Blamed?
Let me help you know who to blame:
+ Do not blame God because He has made His will known to you that you can marry either to a monogamous man or polygynous man.
+ Do not blame the devil because Jesus has defeated him on the cross and gave us the power to cast him out – Mk 16:17.
+ Do not blame men because there’s a polygynous good man searching for somebody like you but the religion of Christianity forbids him.
+ Blame yourself for letting the doctrine of men make the word of God of no effect in your direction.
+ Blame yourself for living in the fear of offending your church members.
+ Blame yourself for letting men teach you what the scripture said instead of you searching them yourself to know the truth.
+ Blame yourself for obeying your parents’ religion to avoid offending them.
+ Blame yourself for believing and upholding one man one woman in marriage.
+ Blame yourself for believing whatever your Christian pastors and priests taught you without searching to know if it were so.
> Yes, woman, the only person to blame is you for rejecting married men that sought your hand in marriage.
I guess you quote some of Hannah’s prayer but don’t care to know that she was married to a polygynous man who feared and worshipped God.
• You are too young to be caged by the tradition and doctrine of men any longer; break free and live happily as a married woman and have your own children. Men are not God and God is not a man, search the scriptures to know how women that feared and worshiped God lived. Peter even said that you are a daughter of Sarah who influenced her husband to marry her maid to get a child.
> If indeed you are in Christ, I charge you to use your common sense and live your life in the fear of God and not in the fear of men, “for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.” James 1:20 NKJV
• Your church/religious doctrine that forbids you marrying a married man that loves you does not produce the righteousness of God.
> The world system that forbids you marrying a married man that loves you does not produce the righteousness of God.
• Stop living in the fear of missing heaven for marrying a polygynous man because Jesus said you will sit with polygynous Abraham and Jacob heaven; “And I say to you that many will come from east and west, and sit down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.”
Matthew 8:11 NKJV
+ Listen friends, I don’t care about the dogs that will bark at me for telling you this truth; “Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the mutilation! For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh,” Philippians 3:2-3 NKJV
Hey young woman, you have the choice to believe the truth of the scriptures and nature or the lies of men and religion.
The Truth Shall Prevail!