GOLDEN AND GODLY RULES EVERY WOMAN SHOULD FOLLOW.
1). Never raise your voice for any reason to your husband. Its a sign of disrespect.(Prov15:1)
2). Don’t expose your husband’s weaknesses
to your family and friends. It’ll bounce back
at u. You are each other’s keeper.(Eph5:12)
3). Never use attitudes and moods to communicate to your husband, u never know how your husband will interpret them.
Defensive women don’t have a happy home.(Prov15:13)
4). Never compare your husband to other men, you’ve no idea what their life is all about. If you attack his Ego, his Love for you will diminish.
5). Never ill treat your husband’s friends because u don’t like them, the person who’s supposed to get rid of them is your husband.(Prov 11:22)
6). Never forget that your husband married u, not your maid or anyone else. Do your duties.(Gen 2:24)
7). Never assign anyone to give attention to your husband, people may do everything else but your husband is your own responsibility.
8). Never blame your husband if he comes back home empty handed. Rather encourage him.(Deut 3:28)
9). Never compare your husband to your one time sex mate in bedroom, or an Ex-lover.
Your home may Never recover from it if you do.(SS 5:9)
10) Never be a wasteful wife, your husband’s sweat is too precious to be wasted.
11) Never pretend to be sick for the purpose of denying your husband sex. You must give it to him how he wants it. Sex is very important to Men, if you keep denying him, it is a matter if time before another woman takes over theat duty. No man can withstand sex starvation for too long-even the anointed ones (SS 7:12)
12) Never shout or challenge your husband in
front of children. Wise Women don’t do that.
13) Never be in a hurry in the bathroom and
on the dressing table. Out there your husband
is always surrounded by women who took their
time on their looks.( 1 Sam25:3)
14) If your idea worked better than his, never compare yourself to him. Its always teamwork.(Gal 6v10)
15). Never allow your friends to be too close to your husband.
16). Your parents or family or friends do not have the final say in your marriage. Don’t waste your time looking up to them for a final word. You must Leave if you want to Cleave.
17) Never be too busy for him. Good communication is the bed rock of every happy home. (Gal 6:9)
18) Don’t be too judgemental to your husband. No man wants a Nagging wife.(Eph4:29)
19) Does your husband like a kind of cooked food? Try to change your cooking. No man jokes with food.(Prov 31:14)
20) Don’t associate with women who have a wrong mental attitude about marriage.(Prov
22) Fruit of the womb is a blessing from the
Lord, love your children and teach them well.
23). Your marriage is as valuable to you as the value that you give it. Recklessness is unacceptable.(Heb 13:4)
24). You are never too old to influence your home. Never reduce your care for your family for any reason. (Prov 31:28)
25). A prayerful wife is a better equipped wife, pray always for your husband and family.(1Thess5:17)
Enjoy a blissful marriage… God bless y’all